Have our products dropshipped directly to your customers.
- A valid company/individual information must be provided before Vendor’s first purchase.
- Orders are placed via bestbuyonline.cn or e-mail. In the case when ordering by email, the Vendor must submit the orders with an excel file which includes the product information as SKU, sizes, colors, quantity and shipping address. The Vendor must send the order file through the same email that is registered with bestbuyonline.cn.
- Orders are processed and shipped within 2 days of confirmation.
- Supplier is responsible for all shipping and handling charges on all shipments, including *refusals and *returns due to Supplier’s mistakes
*Refusals: orders refused by recipients/consumers due to the mistakes by the Supplier.
*Returns: recipients/consumers ask for return for the orders due to the mistake by the Supplier.
- Supplier ships orders worldwide by ePacket service with a tracking no. and the average delivery time is 15 business days. Orders can by shipped out by DHL upon requests but with extra cost which will be quoted by actual rate.
- Under certain circumstances, shipping methods are determined by the weight, size or destination of the order.
- Each shipment location is considered a separate order.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Orders will not automatically ship complete unless Vendor complete the payment.
Refused product will be credited less 20% restocking fee, freight and handling charges.
Loss, mis-shipments, and shortages:
- Claims for lost shipment, or must be reported to Supplier within 10 days of delivery/expected delivery date. If Vendor has filed a claim, the tracking number and order number must be given to Supplier when Vendor reports the lost shipment.
- Shortages and mis-shipments must be reported to Supplier’s Customer Service Department within 10 days of delivery date/expected delivery date. Save Original boxes, enclosed documentation and packing materials. Some carriers require on-site inspection before product can be returned.
- Replacement product will be billed to Vendor’s account when shipped. Credit will be issued for returned product when the returned product is received by Supplier. Please see the terms of Returns and Replacement.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) is required on the shipping label for product returns, or they will be refused. RMA# is valid for 14 days. To receive an RMA #, please send email to [email protected] with SKU, order number and full descriptions about the Returns and Replacement issues.
- If the recipient/consumer receives a damaged order, or receive the orders in the wrong size or color, due to the faulty operations of the Supplier, the Supplier will cover the cost to returns/replacement shipment. If the Vendor or consumer/recipient wants to file Returns or replacement for placing orders wrongly, the Vendor or the consumer will cover the shipping cost of Returns or replacement.
- Vendor must ensure that merchandise is returned to receive proper credit. Supplier does not track expired RMA#’s.
- Freight on merchandise being returned to Supplier is to be prepaid.
- Merchandise will be credited at original invoice price less freight and handling charges and restocking fees.
- Merchandise must to be returned in original mfg box with enclosed documentation. No returns or credit requests accepted after 30 days of invoice/ship date.
Cancellation requests must be e-mailed and the response must state “Cancelled”. If a cancelled order is shipped in error, the Vendor are responsible to contact its customer, and have the shipment returned to Supplier. Before credit can be given, proof of cancellation must be produced and product returned.
- The Supplier accepts: Credit Card / Wire Transfers/ Payoneer will be accepted.
- Net terms may be established upon approval by the Supplier’s Credit Department.
1. The Supplier will provide to the Vendor with a Monitor Tool to track the prices and inventory of the product list. (On Devloping)
2. The Vendor is responsible to stay updated with the price and product availability of his product list.
3. This agreement can be changed with notification to the other party by at least 15 days ahead. When changes
are proposed, the Vendor must confirm or feedback with this 15 days; no further confirmation or feedback
from the Vendor will be seen as acceptance of the proposed changes to the agreement.
During the course of business between Vendor and Supplier, Supplier may provide Vendor with confidential information related to Supplier’s business. Such confidential information may include inventory levels, product features and pricing and anticipated new products, Supplier sales practices and programs. Vendor agrees that the confidential information will be used solely for the purpose of conducting business with Supplier. Vendor must not disclose or distribute any confidential information to any competitor of Supplier or to any other third party without the express written consent of the Supplier.
All images of all products supplied by Supplier, including images on Supplier’s web site and its catalog, are the exclusive property of Romano Projects Limited Hong Kong and 中国广州罗曼络互联网科技有限公司 (China). Vendor may use these images only in connection with the sale of Supplier’s products and only in compliance with any policies or terms stated by the Supplier. No other use or distribution is permitted, and Vendor may not use Supplier’s images in connection with the sale of products from any person or entity other than the Supplier. The Supplier retains the right to terminate Vendor’s permission to use these images at any time and for any reason.
Prices and product availability are subject to change without notice. The Supplier cannot be responsible for typographical errors in the catalog. By placing an order, the Vendor accepts all Supplier’s terms and policies set forth in this Sales Drop-Ship Agreement.
The Supplier reserves the right to modify any of the terms of this Sales Drop Ship Agreement with notice to the Vendor.
By filling the form and sending the scanned copy of the document to the Supplier, the Vendor certifies that he/she has read the above information; and that he/she understands and agrees with the above policies. Any questions concerning these policies have been discussed.